Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Freedom of The Mind

PASTOR GREGORY M. DICKOW

Romans 12:1-2
Father, I present my body to you as a living and holy sacrifice acceptable to You, which is my spiritual service of worship. I will not be conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I may prove what the will of God is.

I Corinthians 2:16
I have the mind of Christ; therefore I can know the thoughts of my Lord that He may instruct me.

Ephesians 4:23-24
I am renewed in the spirit of my mind and I put on the new self, which in the likeness of God, has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth.

II Timothy 1:7
Father, I thank you that I do not have a spirit of fear, but I have a spirit of power, a spirit of love and a spirit of a sound, strong, firm, safe, stable and disciplined mind which produces Godly thoughts.

I Corinthians 13:7
I set my mind to believe, bear, hope and endure all things.

Colossians 3:2
I set my mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

Joshua 1:5-9
I am strong and courageous, I will not fear or tremble or be dismayed. God’s Word will never stop being spoken out of my mouth, for I meditate on the Word of God day and night and I am careful to do all that God commands, therefore success and prosperity are mine now!

Isaiah 54:14, 17
I am established in righteousness. I am far from oppression in my mind; and fear and terror will not come near me to control me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that accuses me in judgment shall be shown to be in the wrong.

Colossians 3:15
I let the peace of God rule in my heart and mind and I am thankful to God for all things.

Philippians 4:7-8
Father, I thank you that the peace of God, which surpasses all knowledge, is guarding my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. I command my mind to dwell only on that which is true, honorable, pure, lovely excellent and worthy of praise.

I Corinthians 2:16
I have the mind of Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home